Sunday, October 21, 2007

Living in a Hotel

Well its now almost 3 weeks living in a hotel... granted its a nice hotel but i am really looking forward to moving into my new apartment once my China Work Permit clears. Hopefully within the next two weeks.



There is however a nice plaza within two minute walking that has a Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Macdonald's, Starbucks, among other international cuisines, and also lots of shopping. So Cat and I have been visiting there almost every day.



Today we decided to try an Italian restaurant, I was throughly impressed. Should have taken a picture of the meal, but Cat took a picture of the pigs feet we had the other night...



Oh.... my bike finally arrives tomorrow... Im dying to go for a ride... good think the sun still comes up at 5:45am here and its in the 60's so ill be riding in the AM... will post what the streets looks like once im out.

No comments: